Leadership Emotional Intelligence – smartness embodied
13 December 2018; 09:00 – 12:00
This Master Class focuses on the use of EQ Master Techniques to advance fiting behaviours of individuals and organisations. We will dis-cover which EQ ability to use in challenging circumstances, as Leaders of Self and Others, whilst raising tuned in Emotional (Self) Awareness.
In advance of the Master Class, it is mandatory to have a 1-hour coaching session with Petra to comprehend your personal EQ Profile. There is pre-reading so we can use the Master Class time to hone best practice. Practice will be on your particular real-life, scenarios.
Who will benefit from attending?
Leaders who want and are ready for deep personal Leadership Practice in resolving challenging relationships.
What will you learn?
- The impact of using all & each 15 EQ for purposeful Leadership
- How to tap into your EQ and choose to use it smartly
- A raised Awareness of how emotions affect managing challenging situations, both your own and of others
- Challenging the beliefs that may prevent required change of behaviours both your own and of others
- Identifying new ways of managing and leading challenges more affectively
Learning is through pre-reading (Theory), pre-coaching (Individual understanding) and 3-hour Master Class Practice (Mastery). The Master Class adapts the content to your real-life scenarios.
Cost & Other Practicalities
- 1:1 pre-coaching is included in the price
- Venue will be in Dublin; to be decided based on numbers
- Dress code is loose fitting clothes: no heels or ties; there will be water in the room
- All inclusive fee is €495; for every 3 paid bookings a free place is given to a charity (you can nominate)
- 09:00 – 12:00 with coffee & scones at 08:30