Team Dynamics – streamlining team movement and performance
This Master Class focuses on the use of Constellation Principles to advance Team Performance. We will dis-cover dynamics that blocks the flow of Team’s best performance and ways to unblock. The power of a real-life Team Constellation and working through this, shortcuts learning and enhancement profoundly.
In advance of the Master Class, it is mandatory to have a 1-hour coaching session with Petra to understand your role in your team. There is pre-reading so we can use the Master Class time to hone best practice. Practice will be on real-life, team scenarios to be offered voluntarily by you or your fellow participant.
Who will benefit from attending?
Team Members of Senior Teams who want and are ready for deep work to advance their individual and team performance by resolving challenging relationships. If more than 1 person of the same team wants to attend, please contact Petra in advance at email@example.com
What will you learn?
- The principals of Constellation Dynamics and their affect
- How to assess the present Dynamics of your Team
- A raised Awareness of how System Dynamics affect human relations
- Challenging beliefs that may prevent required change of behaviours both your own and of others
- Identifying new ways of managing and leading team challenges more affectively
Learning is through pre-reading (Theory), pre-coaching (Individual understanding) and 3-hour Master Class Practice (Mastery). The Master Class adapts the content to your real-life scenarios.
Cost & Other Practicalities
- 1:1 pre-coaching is included in the price
- Venue will be in Dublin; to be decided based on numbers
- Dress code is loose fitting clothes: no heels or ties; there will be water in the room
- All inclusive fee is €495; for every booking a free place is given to a charity (you can nominate)
- 09:00 – 12:00 with coffee & scones at 08:30
12 May, 8 October